When storms and heavy rains sweep through your town, it can create havoc. Winds can rip shingles off roofs, and flash flooding pushes massive amounts of water and debris into homes and businesses. You need professional storm damage cleanup in Carlsbad, and Hometown Restoration has expert technicians to meet your needs.
Removing Flood Water
The first step is removing the floodwater. Dealing with floodwater requires specialized training and mitigation. Our IICRC certified crews understand the specific cleaning process required when storm waters flood your home and business. You should never attempt to remove floodwater on your own. Blackwater contains contaminants such as dirt, debris, bacteria, chemicals, medical waste, and dead animals. Trust the experts at Hometown Restoration to take care of the situation. Here are some things you can expect to happen:
- An initial inspection which includes a plan for proceeding with cleanup and restoration.
- Muck out, clear debris – we use PPE protection.
- Water extraction – powerful truck-mounted or portable pumps extract gallons of water quickly.
- Drying process – industrial-grade air movers and dehumidifiers work together.
- Content removal to the warehouse for cleaning – this is done if on-site restoration is not possible.
- Structural damage is repaired or replaced – drywall, sheetrock, ceilings.
- Household or business content gets cleaned, repaired, and restored.
- Carpets and flooring get restored or replaced.
- Deodorize and sanitize – EPA-registered products are used
Customer Satisfaction is Our Goal
Storms can cause tremendous damage to homes and businesses. They can strike anytime and leave you unsure of what to do first. Our teams are dedicated to professional storm damage cleanup in Carlsbad. Our IICRC certified crews use all available water mitigation services to extract water and restore your home or commercial property to pre-loss condition. Contact Hometown Restoration at (760) 653-5400 for storm damage service.